+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M. Basketball. LA Tech Battles North Texas in First Round of C-USA Tournament

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. LA Tech Battles North Texas in First Round of C-USA Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    farcebook sucks as per usual. audio only for me, never any video. Z107.5 was the go-to.
    Were you using mobile or desktop? On mobile, you have to watch through the Facebook app. I watched the game perfectly on my TV by casting the FB feed to Chromecast. Luckily tonight is on Stadium/Twitter, which is definitely better.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. LA Tech Battles North Texas in First Round of C-USA Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Were you using mobile or desktop? On mobile, you have to watch through the Facebook app. I watched the game perfectly on my TV by casting the FB feed to Chromecast. Luckily tonight is on Stadium/Twitter, which is definitely better.
    I was using the f/b website on my desktop and the app on my tablet. Could only get the audio to work. Didn't have a problem last game they did a broadcast.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I was using the f/b website on my desktop and the app on my tablet. Could only get the audio to work. Didn't have a problem last game they did a broadcast.
    The video kept freezing on my computer and I would have to get out and restart it. My husband had the same trouble watching on his phone.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    The video kept freezing on my computer and I would have to get out and restart it. My husband had the same trouble watching on his phone.
    Same for me. I probably restarted the video 50 times throughout the game. Kept crashing the app on my fire stick and so I switched to iPad and it wasn’t much better

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

You guys need to turn off the chat/comments thing - it is the reason that froze your video

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    You guys need to turn off the chat/comments thing - it is the reason that froze your video
    TWSS

+ Reply to Thread