+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer.2016- 2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Sherry, Sloan Reach Milestones in Shortened Victory

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

It did not turn into a four-hour weather delay like the Louisiana Tech football game, but the soccer team endured a one-hour delay due to lightning before the match was called 74 minutes in.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Sloan Claims C-USA Offensive Player of the Week Honors

After helping Louisiana Tech to two wins versus in-state foes while making history in the process, senior forward Kathryn Sloan was named the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week in an announcement by the league office on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Final Non-Conference Game Takes Place Tuesday for LA Tech

Louisiana Tech looks to keep its seven-match unbeaten streak alive on Tuesday night when it faces off against Southern in Baton Rouge at 7 p.m. at Jaguar Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Blank Jaguars

The Louisiana Tech soccer team pushed its unbeaten streak to eight as they downed Southern, 4-0, on Tuesday night at Jaguar Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Opens C-USA Action at Southern Miss

The Louisiana Tech soccer team has reached the midway point of the 2016 season and that means league play has arrived.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Continues Road Magic with League Victory

The Louisiana Tech soccer team had never scored a single goal in the three times it has played at Southern Miss.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Continues Road Magic with League Victory

Great start to the season. Congrats on a big win in Hattiesburg.

Go Soccer Techsters!

W. Soccer. LA Tech Set to Battle Top Two Preseason Favorites

The Louisiana Tech soccer team faces a big challenge this week having to go up against the two teams picked to finish first and second in the Conference USA preseason poll.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls to Rice

The Louisiana Tech soccer team had its seven-match winning streak come to an end on Thursday night as the Lady Techsters fell to Rice, 4-0, at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Continues Service with Local Organization

Community service has a special place in the hearts of the Louisiana Tech soccer team, especially when it comes to the local non-profit organization 4 Paws Rescue, Inc.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC at North Texas Postponed

The Sunday match pitting Louisiana Tech versus North Texas in Denton has been postponed due to poor field conditions as a result of heavy rain.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Hosts Marshall on Friday Night

After a season-long eight days since its last match, the Louisiana Tech soccer team will return to the pitch on Friday night at 7 p.m. when they play host to Marshall at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Marshall Rallies to Defeat LA Tech

The Louisiana Tech soccer team held on to a one-goal advantage for over 75 minutes in the match until Marshall got a late equalizer and then a golden goal in the first overtime for a 2-1 win on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Marshall Rallies to Defeat LA Tech

That one hurts.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Look to Rebound on Wednesday versus Panthers

Louisiana Tech looks to end its two-game losing skid on Wednesday night when it plays host to FIU at 7 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread