+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1288

Thread: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Re: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

You're hating on our bowl game when southern doesn't even play in the actual FCS playoffs, but a separate one?

You're trying to boast attendance when you averaged 15,400 per game last year?

You're acting like you know we are wrong when we are predicting scores that favor Tech over SU, yet you won't give a prediction yourself.

You don't have our athletes or our coaching--facts--Alcorn State beat you by 40. Lafayette beat you by 39. How is a 4TD tech advantage laughable? We drummed ULL and would Alcorn state as well

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    You don't have our athletes or our coaching--facts--
    Hardly conclusive since no other team has Tech's athletes or Techs coaches.

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    You're hating on our bowl game when southern doesn't even play in the actual FCS playoffs, but a separate one?

You're trying to boast attendance when you averaged 15,400 per game last year?

You're acting like you know we are wrong when we are predicting scores that favor Tech over SU, yet you won't give a prediction yourself.

You don't have our athletes or our coaching--facts--Alcorn State beat you by 40. Lafayette beat you by 39. How is a 4TD tech advantage laughable? We drummed ULL and would Alcorn state as well

Okaaaay.......are you addressing, anyone in particular ?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Southern sucks. Someone had to say it.

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Southern sucks. Someone had to say it.

You're going to see just how much we suck soon enough

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Statboy View Post
    You're going to see just how much we suck soon enough
    Is this one of those right click, save moments?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Is this one of those right click, save moments?

Nah......that's a funny as hell moment.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Okay okay. In Ruston, on Tech campus. Not trying to nit pick. Crowd on the hill has not been discussed to my knowledge. I imagine it would pose major problems for traffic control around the end zone. Also would present problems for the band/bands to navigate that area to prepare for halftime.
    I dont know about that. There is ample room and only problem I see is restroom facilities but that could be solved with some porties. Temporary concession stand, etc would be easily solved with a canopy or two thus you will not see people turned away if the demand is there. If you start seeing these temporary adjustments being made then you will know a crowd is on the way, otherwise will probably compare with the NW game last year.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

If it's any consolation Statboy, Southern will not be the only team the Bulldogs make look like they suck this year!
    I am hoping you have a great season, but it will have to start after you play on Sept. the 5th!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

When we scheduled this game, I was happy and wanted to win by 4-5 TD's. Thanks to statbitch, I want to put 80 on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    When we scheduled this game, I was happy and wanted to win by 4-5 TD's. Thanks to statbitch, I want to put 80 on them.
    Maybe you if get out of ruston more often, you might seek to set your sights higher.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    If it's any consolation Statboy, Southern will not be the only team the Bulldogs make look like they suck this year!
    I am hoping you have a great season, but it will have to start after you play on Sept. the 5th!
    Just make sure that you're in a bar that's serving happy hour. I wouldn't want you to empty your wallet trying to ease your pain.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Statboy View Post
    Just make sure that you're in a bar that's serving happy hour. I wouldn't want you to empty your wallet trying to ease your pain.
    Since I am the designated driver most of the time I get all the Coca Cola's I can drink for free!
    Besides, alcohol makes me see double!
    And, I don't have to see to know your a DICK!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Since I am the designated driver most of the time I get all the Coca Cola's I can drink for free!
    Now that is hilarious!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

So you're accustomed to sniffing them out in the dark I take it.

+ Reply to Thread