+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1288

Thread: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Statboy View Post
    So you're accustomed to sniffing them out in the dark I take it.
    You are one classless bastard. You are single handidly making Southern look bad. Congrats

Bulldog Earle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    I don't doubt the attendance predictions with 23k Tech fans and the rest Southern fans for a sell-out. But what is your prediction on the actual Game?

Bulldogs 45
    Southern 21

With starters being sat halfway through the 3rd quarter and Southern scoring 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter
    This will be one of those games ESPN shows over and over again as one of the "upsets of the week."

SU 36 LSU 35

The good thing about this "SU win" would be that a record JAS crowd would have witnessed it!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Earle View Post
    This will be one of those games ESPN shows over and over again as one of the "upsets of the week."

SU 36 LSU 35

The good thing about this "SU win" would be that a record JAS crowd would have witnessed it!
    So now Southern will beat LSU too?! Right click... save. Lol

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    You are one classless bastard. You are single handidly making Southern look bad. Congrats

So let me see if I have this right. I get called a DICK for suggesting that someone make sure they are at happy hour to save themselves money and that's hilarious.

I counter that by asking if they are accustomed to looking for them in the dark because they suggested they didn't need to see to know that I was a DICK.

So that makes me Classless.

I guess that's rustonese logic

Is it safe to say that if someone shoots at me and I shoot back that I'm a coward too?

I would laugh but that type of logic is why people laugh at our educational system.

BTW believe me when I say, Southern and no others school will lose any sleep over what geniuses like you think about them.
    Last edited by Statboy; 08-23-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I would laugh but that type of logic is why people laugh at our educational system.

BTW believe me when I say, Southern and no others school will lose any sleep over what geniuses like you think about them.
    Every notice how often a post relating to intelligence includes bad grammar and/or sentence structure?

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Every notice how often a post relating to intelligence includes bad grammar and/or sentence structure?

Anyone that believes grammar is a measure of intelligence is proof they fell asleep in class a lot or that they are insecure as hell and looking for something to validate themselves with.

I guess that makes a lot you sharper then Albert Einstein huh?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Anyone that believes grammar is a measure of intelligence is proof they fell asleep in class a lot or that they are insecure as hell and looking for something to validate themselves with.

I guess that makes a lot you sharper then Albert Einstein huh?
    So just claiming ignorance is okay after all? I agree. Bad grammar does not indicated IQ, but it does indicate ignorance. You've proven many times how ignorant you are, but your reasoning skills are lacking too.

Thought you had me on ignore?

Southern and no others school will lose any sleep over what geniuses like you think about them

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

This has quickly turned into Grambling 2.0 or worse. Hype about a band. Check Brag about attendance. Check. Jump on our board and bash our sources about ticket sales and contracts without any proof. Check. Can't wait for this to be over and can't wait to not schedule this again.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I guess "Someone Has Finally Listened"!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    This has quickly turned into Grambling 2.0 or worse. Hype about a band. Check Brag about attendance. Check. Jump on our board and bash our sources about ticket sales and contracts without any proof. Check. Can't wait for this to be over and can't wait to not schedule this again.

Bruh you don't have to lie to kick it. And are you still whining because I didn't accept your so-called source as fact. Geesh

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    So just claiming ignorance is okay after all? I agree. Bad grammar does not indicated IQ, but it does indicate ignorance. You've proven many times how ignorant you are, but your reasoning skills are lacking too.

Thought you had me on ignore?

Southern and no others school will lose any sleep over what geniuses like you think about them

Actually I did but you kept stalking me like a pedophile, so I decided to make sure I had a record of it just in case I get jump.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Don't judge all SU fans by the actions of one azzhole. And actually, statboy has been rather tame (and lame) compared to other visiting fans we've seen here.
    This is typical 1st game of the year crapola. Too much time to talk about the game, and then engage in a little smack, and then, bam! it deteriorates into name-calling.

It'll be a great weekend for college football in Ruston, and the SU following will help make it so.

Now, the Dawgs need to remember to take care of their business and not hand the game away, like we did last year....

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Don't judge all SU fans by the actions of one azzhole. And actually, statboy has been rather tame (and lame) compared to other visiting fans we've seen here.
    This is typical 1st game of the year crapola. Too much time to talk about the game, and then engage in a little smack, and then, bam! it deteriorates into name-calling.

It'll be a great weekend for college football in Ruston, and the SU following will help make it so.

Now, the Dawgs need to remember to take care of their business and not hand the game away, like we did last year....
    Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Naw, D-80 is consistent.

You got that right...

+ Reply to Thread