+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Obama Scandal 1/30/16

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: New Obama Scandal 1/30/16

I'm shocked that a politician or politically appointed bureaucrat would mislead the public.

Actually, I'm tired of politics as usual. It's time for a change.

Here's the issue:
    The staff report, to be released Tuesday, charges that Lew and other Obama administration officials deliberately misled Congress and the public during the federal budget and debt limit showdowns in both years. The committee will convene a public hearing on the report Feb. 2.

The quote above is from the article posted by TylerTechsas. The showdowns were over government spending limit shutdowns in 2011 and 2013.

How important is it to investigate the issue cited in the article above. There's less than one year remaining on the President's term. What would be the end result? Why is it worth spending taxpayer's money to investigate this issue.

I'm not as shocked that a politician or appointed bureaucrat would mislead the public as I am with politicians who waste taxpayer dollars investigating a small issue where there would be no civil or criminal punishment. This investigation is only for political gain and that may get a little attention and swing very few votes, at best. I see no benefit in continued waste of my taxpayer dollar. That's on the Republican Congress. To me, this damages my opinion of the Republican Congress more than it does the Treasury Department and the President.

I would classify myself as a "fed up" conservative. I'm "fed up" with politics as usual. It's time for a change. I've been waiting to see if the Republican led Congress will begin to lead in the change that's needed. I'm still waiting.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

One of these days the "good" people of this country will have had enough of the BS and will demand that I, Dawg80, become leader of the USA. Not as prez, but as KING!!! With absolute power. Being who I am, I will accept the appointment (with some reluctance...) and set in motion policies, new laws, that will return this nation to greatness. After about 5 years or so, the nation fixed and humming like a well-tuned machine, I will restore the country to the Constitutional Republic it is supposed to be.

But, not until after I convene a Constitutional convention where some of the flaws are rectified. Such as term limits for Congress, and the Senate WILL operate, by law, the way it was intended, especially on the budget whereby NO LONGER can riders be attached to bills just so pork projects will get funded. Every single item, every one, MUST stand on its own merit and be voted on by the entire Senate. I will enforce the 10th Amendment and return power to the states, eliminating in their current forms: the Dept of Ed, the EPA, the ATF, and many others.

We will have a kick-ass, high tech military, to minimize the risk to our wonderful military men & women. Our policy will be simple, be friends with the US and behave yourself, else if you mess with this bull, you'll get the horns.

On social issues the laws will favor adults doing what they want, as long as it doesn't affect others. We will continue to protect kids, and that includes the unborn.

There will be a safety net, but NO LONGER will anyone make a career out of welfare....period!

We will have tough, strict and fair immigration policy. We will build the Trump Wall and I will convince The Donald to fund it, he and his wealthy buddies. Trump is such a narcissist he will gladly pay for it in exchange for having the wall named in his honor.

I will bring manufacturing back to the US, creating thousands of great jobs. That will include what some would call "corporate welfare." Only it will be for the welfare of the average American and all those local communities who benefit from having large employers paying all those local taxes!

I will restore the "American Dream" where hard work and doing the right things yields success and happiness.

When y'all are ready call me....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    There's less than one year remaining on the President's term. What would be the end result? Why is it worth spending taxpayer's money to investigate this issue.

I think we've said similar things to the above each year or his Presidency; especially 3 years into his first term and about every year since. We should have impeached him many years ago.

I agree with the rest of your statement further above.

+ Reply to Thread