+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS3 froze in middle of OT game

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

PS3 froze in middle of OT game

So my PS3 decided to freeze Thursday night in the middle of the 3rd OT during my Road to Glory. I had just intercepted a pass and paused the game to watch the replay. At this time the game just froze without the pause menu ever coming up. I have tried to push every button possible and nothing happens. The only button that works is the PS button and when I push that the PS menu comes up and gives me the option to Quit the Game.

Anybody know of any button combos or tricks to fix this so I can finish my game?

Thanks in advance.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: PS3 froze in middle of OT game

Should have gone with the Xbox 360... Sorry. Can't help you.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

BTW, is it still paused?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    BTW, is it still paused?
    It is still froze. Not sure about paused, because the pause menu never came up.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    It is still froze. Not sure about paused, because the pause menu never came up.
    Just restart. Not worth the hassle of your PS3 overheating. Of course I have a 360 so I only know they overheat badly when left on for a long period of time.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I have had similar problems with my ps3 and haven't found anything to work but turning it off. Good luck.

What is your gamertag by the way? I use this same thing i use here.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

LOVE MY PS3 and I had this happen 1 time on a Online game I tried EVERYTHING nothing works just hit ps button and turn it off. Ive played thousands of games online and this has only happened once so I dont think its a huge issue.

It could be worse you could be playing the ancient XBOX 360 LoL

Our wii even froze one time (not online) so Im sure every machine has its issues

good luck

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

By the way it was a joke 360 gamers.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Should have gone with the Xbox 360... Sorry. Can't help you.
    RROD = xbox3
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    RROD = xbox3
    Ya... All systems have their problems. I haven't had any trouble with mine. Then again, I haven't used it in a year.

Yeah I heard about the red circle deal on XBOX 360s say when you get the red circle that the sytem is useless and cant be fixed and TONS of gamers were mad. I owned the original XBOX but never bought a 360 1 of the few systems i never bought.

From Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genisis (and 32X), Super Nintendo, Playstation, XBOX, Playstation 2, Playstations 3, PSP, Nintendo Wii (family) and my little girl uses a Nintendo DS.

SO Ive tried em all almost did not do the 360 or N64 but pretty much had all the others.

With that said I like PS3 best. Best graphics best controller and I have not had any problems with it.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    Yeah I heard about the red circle deal on XBOX 360s say when you get the red circle that the sytem is useless and cant be fixed and TONS of gamers were mad. I owned the original XBOX but never bought a 360 1 of the few systems i never bought.

From Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genisis (and 32X), Super Nintendo, Playstation, XBOX, Playstation 2, Playstations 3, PSP, Nintendo Wii (family) and my little girl uses a Nintendo DS.

SO Ive tried em all almost did not do the 360 or N64 but pretty much had all the others.

With that said I like PS3 best. Best graphics best controller and I have not had any problems with it.
    RROD can be fixed. I got it a while back and my 360 works fine now.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Yes, the RROD can be fixed, but shipping it to Microsoft to fix it takes a month or two to get it repaired and back. At least in my experience.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Yes, the RROD can be fixed, but shipping it to Microsoft to fix it takes a month or two to get it repaired and back. At least in my experience.
    They dont take that long anymore. I got my xbox back in a week and a half..

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post

WHat no Sega CD...?

+ Reply to Thread