+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    How come of all the experts you decide to put your trust in, you pick the random wacko? Your hero French virologist lost his marbles years ago.

https://www.nature.com/articles/468743a.pdf?origin=ppub

There are plenty of folks spreading misinformation out there and it appears that you have found their gathering spot.
    Oh wow, a 2010 article (hit job). Are you not aware of the tremendous growth of autism in children year after year after year? Is this not an area that that deserves scientific research?

If you want to educate yourself, perhaps you might follow Dr. Robert Malone on Telegram. He's the inventor of the mrna technology, BTW.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

It works great for treating certain worm infections. That doesn’t mean you should use it to treat Covid, especially if you use it instead of something that clinical data shows works (Regeneron).
    That's Bullshit. Ivermectin works GREAT. I PERSONALLY know several people who've taken Ivermectin and recovered VERY QUICKLY from Covid. The medical community --which we're now learning is full of liars, thieves and unaccountable people-- hates Ivermectin because it's too cheap. They can't make any money off of it, like they can off all the other prescriptions.

It's the same with Hydroxychloroquine. A 70-yr old Tech grad (I'm happy to share his name privately) that I'm good friends with in Shreveport got Covid in the fall of 2020. He said he quickly found a Doctor in north Louisiana who prescribed Hydroxychloroquine for recovery. He said when he checked out of the pharmacy with the Hydroxychloroquine, the total price was only $4.99. He told me he immediately turned to his wife --who was also standing behind him in line-- and said, "Now I know why the medical community doesn't want to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine; IT'S TOO CHEAP!!" True story. He said the Hydroxychloroquine had him feeling almost 100% in 24-36 hours. He took it easy for the next couple of days and fully recovered quickly.

Again, you don't have to believe me. I'm happy to share this Tech grad's name and contact info privately if you want to reach out to him for yourself.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Oh wow, a 2010 article (hit job). Are you not aware of the tremendous growth of autism in children year after year after year? Is this not an area that that deserves scientific research?

If you want to educate yourself, perhaps you might follow Dr. Robert Malone on Telegram. He's the inventor of the mrna technology, BTW.
    I am very much aware of autism and the stats. My wife runs an autism clinic. This guy’s views are not mainstream.

Calling Malone the inventor of mRNA technology, which I was aware he did, is significantly overstating his contribution to the field.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

It is bizarre. Copious and irrefutable evidence that the vaccine protects against sever infection and you disregard it. Scant evidence that ivermectin works for Covid treatment and you champion it.
    Again. More lies. We've already posted several links to doctors, patients (e.g., the Hattiesburg, MS video) and other studies from reputable sources, proving that Ivermectin really works. I'm not going to to post anymore links about it, because you can go back through this thread and read see them for yourself. Perhaps you should have paid better attention the first time.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    That's Bullshit. Ivermectin works GREAT. I PERSONALLY know several people who've taken Ivermectin and recovered VERY QUICKLY from Covid. The medical community --which we're now learning is full of liars, thieves and unaccountable people-- hates Ivermectin because it's too cheap. They can't make any money off of it, like they can off all the other prescriptions.

It's the same with Hydroxychloroquine. A 70-yr old Tech grad (I'm happy to share his name privately) that I'm good friends with in Shreveport got Covid in the fall of 2020. He said he quickly found a Doctor in north Louisiana who prescribed Hydroxychloroquine for recovery. He said when he checked out of the pharmacy with the Hydroxychloroquine, the total price was only $4.99. He told me he immediately turned to his wife --who was also standing behind him in line-- and said, "Now I know why the medical community doesn't want to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine; IT'S TOO CHEAP!!" True story. He said the Hydroxychloroquine had him feeling almost 100% in 24-36 hours. He took it easy for the next couple of days and fully recovered quickly.

Again, you don't have to believe me. I'm happy to share this Tech grad's name and contact info privately if you want to reach out to him for yourself.
    Problem is you don’t know that either of those treatments made a difference. That is why they do studies. And the gold standard study that they did on HCQ showed it made no difference.

Again. More lies. We've already posted several links to doctors, patients (e.g., the Hattiesburg, MS video) and other studies from reputable sources, proving that Ivermectin really works. I'm not going to to post anymore links about it, because you can go back through this thread and read see them for yourself. Perhaps you should have paid better attention the first time.
    Those aren’t randomized control trials (which we actually have done for the vaccines and antibody cocktails).

Have you seen the study that shows ivermectin messes with your sperm?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    When it comes to misinformation, Fauci and CDC are at the top of the list going back to Day 1.
    This might lead to lying fauci's final exposure. Too bad the msm has become the propaganda arm of the government. They should be the ones making the FOIA requests. Did msm ever even look at the 3200+ pages of fauci emails obtained by the BuzzFeed FOIA request?

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/...t-chinese-lab/

Problem is you don’t know that either of those treatments made a difference. That is why they do studies. And the gold standard study that they did on HCQ showed it made no difference.
    Oh....so it was just a coincidence that all these people's health improved immediately after taking Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine?? I've already posted links from doctors stating that this stuff really works. And all you could do was make a poor attempt to discredit the Doctor.

I guess we're just at an impasse. I would say, you go your way and we'll go ours. But that's the thing; "Pro-vaxxers" just can't do that. They can't leave others alone. They simply MUST tell others what to do.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

That should be a deal breaker for a 62 year old man

Those aren’t randomized control trials (which we actually have done for the vaccines and antibody cocktails).

MORE fear tactics. Nice try. I can hear the left now; "If we can't win the argument, just say something --anything-- to try to scare the shit out of 'em".

Oh....so it was just a coincidence that all these people's health improved immediately after taking Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine?? I've already posted links from doctors stating that this stuff really works. And all you could do was make a poor attempt to discredit the Doctor.

I guess we're just at an impasse. I would say, you go your way and we'll go ours. But that's the thing; "Pro-vaxxers" just can't do that. They can't leave others alone. They simply MUST tell others what to do.
    Medicine and science involves a bit more rigor than just making outlandish claims. Someone that is doing that isn’t really practicing medicine or science. They are essentially discrediting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    That should be a deal breaker for a 62 year old man
    Hey PD, you better make sure your 22 yr old girlfriend knows about this.

Medicine and science involves a bit more rigor than just making outlandish claims. Someone that is doing that isn’t really practicing medicine or science. They are essentially discrediting themselves.

Nobody cares about the "practice of medicine". Practice is over. It's showtime. They are saving lives.

MORE fear tactics. Nice try. I can hear the left now; "If we can't win the argument, just say something --anything-- to try to scare the shit out of 'em".
    Nah. This has been known since well before Covid.

https://www.scholarsresearchlibrary....s-patients.pdf

A better question is what part of your gonads is ivermectin interacting with to eff up your sperm so bad. I guess if you don’t care what is happening to your balls, take ivermectin.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Well, you really only need one. For what that's worth ...

+ Reply to Thread