+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech to Host 2024 Conference USA Baseball Championship

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball LA Tech to Host 2024 Conference USA Baseball Championship

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Conference USA Baseball Championship is coming back to Ruston as Louisiana Tech is set to host the event in 2024 at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech to Host 2024 Conference USA Baseball Championship

Whew, I was worried we might not qualify

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Some pretty simple reasoning there since Tech is one of the few remaining older CUSA schools. Everyone else of any note is now gone. Besides that it isn't far for Tech’s new daddy, Dallas Baptist to travel to their home away from home.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I expect the "reserve your season tickets, so that you will be assured tournament seating..." announcement soon.

They raised prices again last year bragging about all the home games. They they changed times on almost all the Sunday games from 1:00 to 11:00.

The gate Nazis were horrible as usual, until they finally just went away because the crown size dwindled. Think they will fix that? No, they continue to ignore those complaints.

Aramark was actually better because the crowd sizes were down. I suppose they will get a gold start an our academia decision makers will brag about the great service.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Tech isn’t very good at any athletic endeavor anymore but they’re very clever at thieving their fans’ dollars through all the marketing trickery they do. You know like how good the Dawgs were going to be this year and how likely they were to host a NCAA regional again. Well played pick pockets and at raised season ticket prices too. Meanwhile I’m at a lost to see where the money goes and what good it does. Since we’re talking baseball right now I invite anyone to tell me something the program, athletic department or Athletics Director did this year that was an improvement over last year. If Tech really wanted to do something right for a change for next year to correct their wrong from this past year not only would they not go up on the 2024 season ticket prices but they‘d actually offer a price reduction for cheating us in 2023.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Prices go up on everything daily…

Pay Tech and support them or don’t and stop supporting the athletics department altogether.

Y’all just love finding anything to complain about. Give up on it! Find happiness!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post

Pay Tech and support them or don’t and stop supporting the athletics department altogether.

Y’all just love finding anything to complain about. Give up on it! Find happiness!
    I’ve been supporting Tech for nearly 50 years. Learn when you are being taken advantage of. Prices generally go up when the quality goes up…not down. The new thought process seems to be just pay more and shut up. You’ve been taken in by the new system.

So instead of answering my question regarding any fan based good Tech has done you complain that Tech is being justifiably criticized. I guess you can’t answer because you don’t invest in the teams or attend in person. I get it. Not everyone is an enthusiast. Don’t worry I don’t get my happiness from Tech’s successes nor does anyone else because there haven’t been any successful achievements this year. I do however derive some satisfaction from putting a spotlight on Tech’s failing leadership and it’s underachieving coaching so that someday they’ll right the ship and do much better. Somebody has to do the dirty work, right?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Gone up over 300% in a four year period...

There is going up and then there is flat-out customer abuse
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I'll add that our ticket prices going up have nothing to do with inflation. If that were the case, the LTAC giving would have been adjusted. No reason $500/year to LTAC should get me the same benefits is got me 20 years ago if we are going to blame inflation.

+ Reply to Thread