+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taliban: Let's kidnap more Americans now!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Taliban: Let's kidnap more Americans now!

Clinton has come out in support of the decision.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The latest is changes that one if true. This is getting worse and very sad indeed.

Bergdahl declared jihad, fraternized with captors, secret documents show

EXCLUSIVE:SECRET DOCUMENTS OBTAINED BY FOX NEWS reveal that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl at one point during his captivity converted to Islam, fraternized openly with his Taliban captors and declared himself a 'mujahid,' or warrior for Islam,
    although after an attempted escape he was confined to a metal cage.

Let me guess.... Obama will be outraged when he learns of this? The guy is admittedly clueless. Just in it for the golf vacations.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    I'm guessing you must have been okay with the Reagan administration arms-for-hostages deal. :icon_wink:
    Irrelevant

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Have you even heard his fellow platoon members on TV; that know/knew him and were with him? They are on again tonight. Have a simple desire for some knowledge and possible truth before laughing my man.
    A Tech grad and student would be searching for the truth per these Obama scandals for sure and especially one that puts America, our Constitution and and American soldiers and civilians at terrible risk. Oh wait....you are neither and are listed on your profile as "fan of another school".
    Woof! certainly presents himself as misinformed and uninterested in being well informed. It would be wise to learn different perspectives instead of ignoring points of view one is prejudiced against. Folks like Woof! can't think for themselves.

You left out the whole "birther" issue. This is HUGE! That even escaped you.
    So you are OK with a president who ignores the Constitution and a plethora of laws?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    So you are OK with a president who ignores the Constitution and a plethora of laws?
    As long as Woof get's his free Obama Phone, ObamaCare, ObamaStamps, paid for baby killing on demand and mailbox money I guess he/she doesn't care.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

As long as Woof get's his free Obama Phone, ObamaCare, ObamaStamps, paid for baby killing on demand and mailbox money I guess he/she doesn't care.
    That describes all democrapic voters.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Actually, I'm not a recipient of either social or corporate welfare. :icon_wink:

Actually, I'm not a recipient of either social or corporate welfare. :icon_wink:
    Yes you are.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Yes you are.
    It totally amazes me when conservative friends denounce social programs yet they themselves are recipients of HUGE government handouts. When I point this out to them they immediately say "my situation is "different".

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

It totally amazes me when conservative friends denounce social programs yet they themselves are recipients of HUGE government handouts. When I point this out to them they immediately say "my situation is "different".
    It is not an all or none situation.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Gee..... I thought a good portion of ArkSt folks lined up for these programs just after getting rejected by McDonalds.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

We're going to hear from this fab-five that Obama just turned loose and it won't be good. Oh, I forgot, Quatar is watching them.:bigcry: I wonder how that will work out.

So far, you are speaking in generalities. What, specifically, are you speaking of? If incentives to business that help create and preserve jobs is what you refer to as "corporate welfare," I think you should rethink your position.

So far, you are speaking in generalities. What, specifically, are you speaking of? If incentives to business that help create and preserve jobs is what you refer to as "corporate welfare," I think you should rethink your position.
    I think it is the responsibility of businesses to be profitable without the use of taxpayer money.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-stephen-moore

+ Reply to Thread