+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Applebee's

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Applebee's

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Was the service satisfactory? If it was less than the customary 15-20% then I would say that's classless. A comment to her would have been more appropriate.
    But that's just my opinion. You, of course, can tip however what you want (I just hope it was at least the normal customary rate).
    No, if I had dropped below 15% I would have said something. I usually tip about 30%. The service wasn't really that good anyway, but the LSU hat rubbed it in, especially since I think I've seen her on campus. I thought about asking if she was a Tech student, but I knew that if she said "yes" I would have to be rude, and I know better than to be rude to the person about to carry my plate from the kitchen.

Besides, LSU is always classless, so at worst I would have been answering her in kind. :icon_wink:

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    No, if I had dropped below 15% I would have said something. I usually tip about 30%. The service wasn't really that good anyway, but the LSU hat rubbed it in, especially since I think I've seen her on campus. I thought about asking if she was a Tech student, but I knew that if she said "yes" I would have to be rude, and I know better than to be rude to the person about to carry my plate from the kitchen.

Besides, LSU is always classless, so at worst I would have been answering her in kind. :icon_wink:
    On the other hand, maybe I should have complained to the manager. This was on Friday night before the game, and I noticed a lot of folks in Tech gear eating there, I presume out-of-towners in for the game. I guess you could argue it's okay since it wasn't actually on Saturday, but it was game weekend.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

On the other hand, maybe I should have complained to the manager. This was on Friday night before the game, and I noticed a lot of folks in Tech gear eating there, I presume out-of-towners in for the game. I guess you could argue it's okay since it wasn't actually on Saturday, but it was game weekend.
    So, since this was on a Saturday and if she was wearing a Bearcat or Cougar cap she would be out of line, too.
    30%? Wow big tipper! The ATAC fund could use you.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    So, since this was on a Saturday and if she was wearing a Bearcat or Cougar cap she would be out of line, too.
    30%? Wow big tipper! The ATAC fund could use you.
    Yeah, my wife is uncomfortable with my tipping habits, especially because I only gross $10,000 a year in income.

Last time I checked, the Bearcats and the Cougars were both Ruston-based teams. Since when does LSU have a campus in Ruston?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Shouldn't every business push for wearing all blue on Friday and Saturday...i thought the city denoted it as "Code Blue" day?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

So first day of class, my accounting teacher has all the people raise their hands that are going to the game. I raised mine of course, as well as Juice, and Luke Burnette. He then asks who in the class were lswho fans...and after half the class had raised their hands, he called them "absolute morons"...he is by far the coolest teacher I have ever met.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

It's all about accountibility!
    Good job, teacher
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    So first day of class, my accounting teacher has all the people raise their hands that are going to the game. I raised mine of course, as well as Juice, and Luke Burnette. He then asks who in the class were lswho fans...and after half the class had raised their hands, he called them "absolute morons"...he is by far the coolest teacher I have ever met.
    As an accounting graduate, I stand tall today, as a hunch over my computer. Thanks.

Who was the professor? He will be rewarded.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    As an accounting graduate, I stand tall today, as a hunch over my computer. Thanks.

Who was the professor? He will be rewarded.
    you mean like a "special place in Heaven" rewarded ? :icon_wink:

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

who is the teacher?

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

That deserves its own thread. I almost didn't read this thread because I thought it was all about Applebee's, and we never get off subject.:icon_wink:
    (Sorry for continuing the hijack of this thread).
    Go Tech!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    who is the teacher?

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well he is a Bama fan. He still actually lives in Alabama while teaching at Tech. Kind of weird.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Ah, that's interesting...

I bet that is one hell of a commute home in the evenings, and a 12 cups of coffee on the drive in... You watch, that Prof will have very bad reviews of him at the end of the Quarter all because he pointed out the Homerism!

I have a small memory of something like happening during one of my classes while at Tech. It might have been Doc Stokley during one of his classes, and it could have been something said to a Tech red shirt while they were on the sidelines during a game...while they were wearing a LSU hat...

+ Reply to Thread