+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lsu DESTROYS tennessee

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

lsu DESTROYS tennessee

At TENN. Wow.
    78-62

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: lsu DESTROYS tennessee

Wrong board.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Wrong board.
    Difference of opinion.

I'm posting this to point out that LSU is, and has been for a few years now, the premiere program in the state of Louisiana.

I'm posting this to point out that we go to Tennessee and get demolished. LSU goes there and hands Tennessee a huge defeat.

And according to Pat, it is Tech that has no interest in continuing the 2 away/1 homes series. I would buy that maybe it was Tennessee who chose to end it, but if you factor in the arrogance in the decision to not participate in the NIT and the story from Gary Blair that Tech didn't have an interest in playing A&M then it all adds up to Pat's version ringing true.

Who will our rivalries be? Fresno? Boise? NMSU? I hope that is not what it comes down to.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Difference of opinion.

I'm posting this to point out that LSU is, and has been for a few years now, the premiere program in the state of Louisiana.

I'm posting this to point out that we go to Tennessee and get demolished. LSU goes there and hands Tennessee a huge defeat.

And according to Pat, it is Tech that has no interest in continuing the 2 away/1 homes series. I would buy that maybe it was Tennessee who chose to end it, but if you factor in the arrogance in the decision to not participate in the NIT and the story from Gary Blair that Tech didn't have an interest in playing A&M then it all adds up to Pat's version ringing true.

Who will our rivalries be? Fresno? Boise? NMSU? I hope that is not what it comes down to.
    I agree. The LSU-Tenn game is relevant information to us as it shows, once again, where we are in the WBB world compared to where we used to be.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

This thread brings back the fond memory I have of being in attendance the last time we beat Tennessee at their place. It was great. 1999, I think. Also our last Final Four.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

I wasn't at game, but watched on tv, and remember that we had an 18 pt lead in 2nd half before Tenn came back, but we ended up winning by 5. The last really good Tech team.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    This thread brings back the fond memory I have of being in attendance the last time we beat Tennessee at their place. It was great. 1999, I think. Also our last Final Four.
    I remember watching it on TV. That was also the year when Tenn had just beaten the Olympic team. People were ready to crown them national champs without even playing the season. And we went into TBA and beat them. Felt very good.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Fanfromafar and bad_man, no one here needs you nor anyone else to remind us where our program is right now. I particularly disagree with posting lsu junk on our board as a way of making a point. Both of you can do better than that.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Fanfromafar and bad_man, no one here needs you nor anyone else to remind us where our program is right now. I particularly disagree with posting lsu junk on our board as a way of making a point. Both of you can do better than that.
    If it were the pre-Lady Tigger days and there was a comment on UCONN blowing out Tenn, no one would have a problem with it. I hate LSU more than most (mainly because I am living in the middle of the burple and piss hell), but they are not our problem. I am starting to see people on this board trying to stay optimistic about the WAC tourney. Are you serious? This is what we have come to? If that's the case, then people do need to be reminded of our proud history, because they are getting complacent.

I don't have a problem looking our mediocrity in the face and seeing it for what it is. We talk about plenty of other schools on this board, but for some reason LSU is taboo. I fully admit that my hatred for them partially stems from a jealousy of what they have done and what we have been unable, for a variety of reasons (coaching, leadership, administration, etc.) to do. If we don't get pissed off about the product we are putting on the court now, we'll never get back to that level. This is not a personal attack on the team, its coaches, etc., I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I'm not posting "LSU junk" for the sake of talking about LSU. LSU and Tennessee are both "rivals" of ours....although that word is used in OUR vocabulary but I doubt it is used in theirs at the current time.

You didn't come on here and tell people not to talk about the Rutgers game.

It's a WBB subject that, IMO, relates to the Techsters.

I got a "stop whining cry baby" red dot and a "wrong board" red dot! Yippee! Maybe I should use the letters "L" "S" and "U" in more of my posts. Or maybe those who red dotted me were just having a low blood sugar moment. Sometimes children need to watch their sugar intake as it causes peaks and valleys.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Wink Re: lsu DESTROYS tennessee

"Who will our rivalries be? Fresno? Boise? NMSU? I hope that is not what it comes down to."

FFA - Let's not set our goals THAT high ( well, for as long as we keep CL as HC!! ). Let's first see if we beat ULM!!

MG

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

How sad it is that in 5 short years we went from owning LSU as well as most to simply acting like we don't even belong in the same sentence. HOW SAD. This administration has completely taken the only thing we could hang our hat on an hung it out to dry. Is this university being run by GW Bush because I have never seen a program go down since UUUUUUHHHH America under the Bush administation. And before some of you southern right wingers try to defend him let me say I have sat back and listened to you spout off all your bullstite Rpublican crap against liberals for the last eight years while us liberals shut our mouths and were too meek to speak up. WELL GUESS WHAT BUSH SUCKS AND SO DOES THIS TECH ADMINISTRATION. Wow that was fun Just kidding all my conservative friends. just trying to get your blood boiling. ha ha
    Last edited by beaux66; 02-16-2008 at 02:23 PM.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    I got a "stop whining cry baby" red dot and a "wrong board" red dot! Yippee! Maybe I should use the letters "L" "S" and "U" in more of my posts. Or maybe those who red dotted me were just having a low blood sugar moment. Sometimes children need to watch their sugar intake as it causes peaks and valleys.

I signed mine. You incorrectly assumed I had something to do with the other two da.

Now you really do need to quit crying and posting lsu stuff on our board.

Since you are concerned, I do follow a strict diet because of insulin spikes. Thanks for caring.

No, I didn't assume anything. You may have THOUGHT you signed yours, but you didn't. Secondly, I didn't imply that you signed either of them. Finally, no, I won't stop posting things I find relevant. Now go whine somewhere else for someone who cares.

+ Reply to Thread