+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Watch Games on Facebook

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How to Watch Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas

We have too many people in our administration that will settle for mediocrity on and off the field when it comes to Athletics and that includes some fans also. These folks accept those minimum standards as success, it is about more than the football team, has a lot to do with how our AD is handling things also.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    But Terry Bradshaw threw 10 interceptions against USM so we should be happy to get to 6 wins every year. Why are you so obsessed with metrics like performing to a minimum acceptable standard?

LOL!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    We have too many people in our administration that will settle for mediocrity on and off the field when it comes to Athletics and that includes some fans also. These folks accept those minimum standards as success, it is about more than the football team, has a lot to do with how our AD is handling things also.
    I agree with most of your posts. I would just add that many people that are trying to be optimistic, do NOT accept mediocrity. They are trying to stay as upbeat as they can as fans. There is a difference. I wouldn't ever equate someone being optimistic with being accepting, although that is commonly what happens on here. I can bet you that every single person on this board wanted us to be undefeated and is upset about this year. Some of us just choose (as fans) to work through the frustration in a different way. I don't see anything wrong with that. We, as fans, can only do so much from the stands.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I agree with most of your posts. I would just add that many people that are trying to be optimistic, do NOT accept mediocrity. They are trying to stay as upbeat as they can as fans. There is a difference. I wouldn't ever equate someone being optimistic with being accepting, although that is commonly what happens on here. I can bet you that every single person on this board wanted us to be undefeated and is upset about this year. Some of us just choose (as fans) to work through the frustration in a different way. I don't see anything wrong with that. We, as fans, can only do so much from the stands.
    Champ, you are right, we all deal with it in our own ways, and if we did not care and wish to be undefeated we would not be on this board!
    You are also correct that as fans we can only do so much from the stands, until we become vocal mega-donors, that is how it will remain. I look at the way we Fund raise and wonder if that is why small donors or not developed, they might accidentally end up with a voice.

I probably get a little to critical at times and maybe do not give all the credit where it is due, Just a little too much of a FANatic with little too much time on his hands this year! I am just glad the board is here and we can all Bit*h and gripe to our little hearts content in a somewhat closed environment rather than on the street and in the media.

Thanks everyone for listening and allowing all of us to vent and analyze.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Champ, you are right, we all deal with it in our own ways, and if we did not care and wish to be undefeated we would not be on this board!
    You are also correct that as fans we can only do so much from the stands, until we become vocal mega-donors, that is how it will remain. I look at the way we Fund raise and wonder if that is why small donors or not developed, they might accidentally end up with a voice.

I probably get a little to critical at times and maybe do not give all the credit where it is due, Just a little too much of a FANatic with little too much time on his hands this year! I am just glad the board is here and we can all Bit*h and gripe to our little hearts content in a somewhat closed environment rather than on the street and in the media.

Thanks everyone for listening and allowing all of us to vent and analyze.
    Total agreement with everything you stated. Plus, we all almost balance each other out - almost....

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone wants to be optimistic and excited about our team, no one wants it like it is. I don't think it is unreasonable for us to expect a good performance out of our team and coaches. We should expect winning, we should expect good exciting games, we should expect to be in the race for CC every year. If we are not expecting these types of accomplishments, lets go back to FCS.

I expect it every year, is that unrealistic, yea probably somewhat, but if you don't expect to excel, you never will.
    We are

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    We are
    bulldogs

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Anybody figured out how to watch across Facebook yet?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Glad you asked. I'm not seeing anything yet. What am i doing wrong?

No problem here, follow posted link

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Ok, got it.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Hating everything about Stadium.

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Me too, I had to download the app to my tablet

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

I may be in the minority here but I enjoyed the Stadium presentation.

As soon as the game started I watched in on facebook on my phone, then I kicked the kids off the tv and finished the first half there. Halftime I listened to Dave. Then the second half I had to move to a different room to get some work done and watched till the end on my PC. It was very easy to find, and the picture quality was great. These are the only positive things I have to say about the game.

The blue hair side crowd looked good - the other side looked like, well, looked like the Nevada game from 2006. Don't like seeing a scissor lift in the endzone. Take down the wings and bowl that little area in. Family zone, pay $25 and bring all your rugrats.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I thought the response to the title of this thread would be "with a fifth of bourbon just like every other game."

+ Reply to Thread