+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Hawaii

UH is comong up this week and the Techsters best be prepared. We demolished them in the first game, but this is on their home court. Plu, they played Boise VERY close for most of that game Saturday night at Boise. They didn't have the gas, though, and lost by 11. They outrebounded Boise 50-31 in that game. They will be ready for the Techsters, so we best come out fighting. Can't afford to lose any more.
    There are some other games of interest this week. Fresno/NMSU again after a dramatic OT win with a 72 foot shot at the buzzer and Boise/Utah. Utah is playing their best ball right now and could upset the Broncos. Fresno and Boise are fighting it out for the #1 seed. On Saturday night, Fresno and Nevada will battle. That is another great match up.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

Re: Hawaii

GO TECHSTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a meeting at 8am tomorrow morning, so I am just not going to be able to stay up for this one. It will be the first one I have missed this year. Those of you staying up, YELL LOUD! I will check on the score at 4:30am Friday morning and hope for the best!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I have a meeting at 8am tomorrow morning, so I am just not going to be able to stay up for this one. It will be the first one I have missed this year. Those of you staying up, YELL LOUD! I will check on the score at 4:30am Friday morning and hope for the best!
    Ditto. I have work as well tomorrow, and with a midnight start on the east coast, there's no way I can listen to this one.

GO TECHSTERS! Spank their Wahines!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

put on your ear phone and go to sleep with the Techsters game on :icon_wink: they need your support, Champ
    ________
    CLASSACTION LAWSUIT
    Last edited by latech; 04-29-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    put on your ear phone and go to sleep with the Techsters game on :icon_wink: they need your support, Champ
    Yeah, and I am sure I would sleep. I REALLY hate to miss a game and this is going to kill me. In fact, I may not be able to sleep knowing that it is on. Hopefully I can, though. This is a biggie tomorrow morning and I am the key speaker.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Finally! A game that starts at a time when I can be home and settle down to watch!

I'll provide what little commentary I can. Although I do think the Techsters will win this one, it is the scariest of the final two games.

Go Techsters!

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Finally! A game that starts at a time when I can be home and settle down to watch!

I'll provide what little commentary I can. Although I do think the Techsters will win this one, it is the scariest of the final two games.

Go Techsters!
    You may be on here by yourself during the game, but I will look forward to your comments tomorrow morning.

Man....... I hope you think of me reading when you want to go real negative.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post

Go Techsters!
    Alright Fan...time for the West Coasters to represent!

Give us East Coasters a good game summary...pressure's on.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

where can we watch or listen to the game?
    ________
    Lovely Wendie99
    Last edited by latech; 04-29-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Hawaii 21-17 7:03 left in the first half. Sneed with 10pts. Techster 36% FG.
    Hawaii 22-21 5:00 left in the first half. Sneed with 12pts.

The ref sucks. They don't call anything in favor of the Techsters. 26-21 now.
    ________
    Vaporizer Wiki

OMG...they kicked Sneed out of the game for a technical foul. Sneed got a offensive rebound and there were 4 HI players jumped on her. Ref didn't call for a foul and Sneed twisted and turned. They called Sneed threw a punch and threw her out of the game. This fkin sucks. I fkin hate HI.
    ________
    Bmw 3/20 History

Damn it, they called everything against us in this game.
    32-31 with 6.7 seconds left in the first half.
    They scored a 3pts at the last second. 35-31 Hawaii.
    ________
    Marijuana Seed

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

O.K. Fan, Let's hope the team pulls together and wins this one for Snead!
    Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    OMG...they kicked Sneed out of the game for a technical foul. Sneed got a offensive rebound and there were 4 HI players jumped on her. Ref didn't call for a foul and Sneed twisted and turned. They called Sneed threw a punch and threw her out of the game. This fkin sucks. I fkin hate HI.

Sneed got kicked out is a big lost for us. She had 12 pts 9 rebounds before she got sent off. Our other players need to suck up and play harder if we want to win this game. Right now, HI is playing with 5 + 3refs on the floor.
    ________
    Medical marijuana patient

+ Reply to Thread