+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: "24"

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Re: "24"

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    Did Audrey die? I can't remember.
    Last I remember, she had just gone looney after being held by the Chinese... her father gave Jack the ultimatum to stay away from her in the last episode of that season. I haven't seen her since on 24.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Oh, Jack. The last two shots on Dana weren't necessary.

It appears Jack meets the Russians next week.

Think Cole reappears?

What's gonna happen to Jack at the end of the month/24Hrs.? or ?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Keifer is supposedly reading scripts for 24 feature films, so I would assume that Jack does not die. However, I guess that could all be a smokescreen to throw off the audience for the finale... or the movie could be a flashback of sorts... Whatever happens, I hope it is not Soprano-esque; either he dies or doesn't. No abrupt cut to black or some other cryptic sign of Jack's demise, like the fading ticking of the clock.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    What's gonna happen to Jack at the end of the month/24Hrs.? or ?
    Back to house arrest...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Oh, Jack. The last two shots on Dana weren't necessary.

I'd shoot her.....

if you know what I mean...
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

pliers
    beating
    knife
    blowtorch
    gutted

that guy's lucky Jack wasn't pissed
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Dana Walsh....dead.
    Russian sniper/operative....dead.
    Ex.Prez Charles Logan....

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Dana Walsh....dead.
    Russian sniper/operative....dead.
    Ex.Prez Charles Logan....
    dittos

oh my gosh, Jack. After last night's "reach", what forevermore will you do to Logan?

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Logan going,going,gone!

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Jack was Jack to the bitter end! That Logan, whatta slime ball.

It's all about Chloe and Jack.

She'll be back for the movie for sure. That closing scene with here looking at Jack from the drone camera. Priceless.

A tip of the hat to the best "24" day/season ever.

Bulldog cdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her game

Agree. Enjoyed the finale. Sad to see it go. Can't wait for the movie!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Gonna miss it, really, really bad...

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

We had tivo'd all of this season's 24 episodes and finally got started watching a few days ago. Finished last night.

The last year or two had been kind of weak. I had trouble getting into it the first few episodes this year and thought it might be another poor season. But it got better and better from then on.

Overall I think this was one of "24"s best seasons. Really going to miss this show.

If you liked "24" and enjoy reading spy & espionge novels, you ought to check out Vince Flynn. He has a series covering a character name Mitch Rapp who is very Jack Baur-ish. I understand Flynn has consulted on scripts for "24".

I'm on the third one entitled, 'The Third Option'. So far each of the books have been solid. There are similarities in how Flynn writes with Tom Clancy, but without the detailed emphasis on high tech weaponry.

Good bye, "24". It was a lot of fun.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

How long until the movie is supposed to come out? I already miss the show and it's barely been a week!

+ Reply to Thread