+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Tickets

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Baseball Tickets

Are ticket sales open to the public yet, or is it still season ticket only? My son and I are wanting to go to the game tomorrow afternoon.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Are ticket sales open to the public yet, or is it still season ticket only? My son and I are wanting to go to the game tomorrow afternoon.
    Not yet.

Arkansas and Ole Miss fans are still selling their LaTech season tickets online. Stubhub shows this https://www.stubhub.com/louisiana-te...ent/104786266/ . Several of our season ticket BBB folks will likely have an afternoon conflict. I'm guessing somebody here will text you their tickets for free.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Not yet.

Arkansas and Ole Miss fans are still selling their LaTech season tickets online. Stubhub shows this https://www.stubhub.com/louisiana-te...ent/104786266/ . Several of our season ticket BBB folks will likely have an afternoon conflict. I'm guessing somebody here will text you their tickets for free.
    Thanks for the info. I couldn’t find any good leads and $90/ticket is crazy. Looks like we’re going to miss it.

Don’t get these chances often with my son playing most weekends. Maybe he’ll be playing for the Diamond Dogs in about 6 years and I won’t have to worry about tickets

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Thanks for the info. I couldn’t find any good leads and $90/ticket is crazy. Looks like we’re going to miss it.

Don’t get these chances often with my son playing most weekends. Maybe he’ll be playing for the Diamond Dogs in about 6 years and I won’t have to worry about tickets
    So sorry. If nothing else go sit beyond left field. Great seats and hardly anyone there today with school out. I should have suggested that.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

If anyone is ever looking for tickets, just message me here. I can try to assist and they won't be $90 each.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    If anyone is ever looking for tickets, just message me here. I can try to assist and they won't be $90 each.
    How thoughtful.
    ����

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    So sorry. If nothing else go sit beyond left field. Great seats and hardly anyone there today with school out. I should have suggested that.
    Is it true there are "Students only" signs now at the apartment dorm?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Is it true there are "Students only" signs now at the apartment dorm?
    Haven’t heard. Good luck enforcing that.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    How thoughtful.
    ����
    You are welcome. Well, I have been offered $100 per ticket on more than one occasion for my seats this year. The demand has been there. I have not sold them for any more than $50.

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Does the right field berm cost $$$$. Planning on coming up from Slidell next weekend and hoping to take in at least on of the USM games. One of the founding members of the old "Right Field Rowdies" and wouldn't mind doing that again for old times sake but not sure if that area is limited capacity or not. I don't mind buying a ticket, just have no idea. Any help would be appreciated.

Nuke

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke Dawg View Post
    Does the right field berm cost $$$$. Planning on coming up from Slidell next weekend and hoping to take in at least on of the USM games. One of the founding members of the old "Right Field Rowdies" and wouldn't mind doing that again for old times sake but not sure if that area is limited capacity or not. I don't mind buying a ticket, just have no idea. Any help would be appreciated.

Nuke
    I believe they have an entrance for students to get in with an ID. Since no general admission tickets are being sold, I'd say no for now.

Best bet is to find somebody with tickets not being used here on the board or go out to the apartment area in left field.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Anyone else with season tickets finding electronic ticketing and the LA Tech app to be more trouble than their worth?

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Anyone else with season tickets finding electronic ticketing and the LA Tech app to be more trouble than their worth?
    I'm as old school as they get, but I like it.

They had some problems with the upload to individuals. I called the ticket office and it was fixed for me. I talked to others who actually went by to have it fixed. If you are having a problem getting the tickets, give them a call.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I love it -

Once they fix your barcodes when you call it's really easy
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread