+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Filming a movie at my house

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Filming a movie at my house

Ross... any chance my family can come by at the Miss. St. game and get a picture with you and your bologna. We may make it our Chritmas picture.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

A buddy of mine met the guy who played D-Day in Animal House this weekend. Oh yeah and some guy named Oliver Stoned.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Thanks to this thread, I am now hearing "My Bologna" by Weird Al in my head...

Early talk about "W" is that Stoned is compairing himself to Shakespere with this story...with that, I guess he means a fictionalized telling of history written in a way to be in favor of a specific audience and not intended to present real facts.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I was told that the movie was going to be pretty close to the facts, not Oliver Stone's left wing crap.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    I was told that the movie was going to be pretty close to the facts, not Oliver Stone's left wing crap.

HELLO!

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar

Of course, now I can't find the interview, but Stone was quoted as saying about the film something along the lines of "I'm not making this movie to show the truth!" and not long after he made that statement, he started saying that it would not be biased one way or the other. After the statements he has made about President Bush since 2001, there is no way the man could make a movie his former Yale classmate that wasn't negative...

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Just stating what the film crew was saying. Only half of the crew are tree huggers.

Finally got everything put back to normal at the house. Wasn't too much trouble other than having to tell the set manager he would soon need a dentist appointment if he didn't immediately remove himself from my presence. He forgot his place before he was informed that the whole operation was going to be shut down by yours truly. They will try to screw you if you give them the chance. After all they are from Hollywood.

Everyone on the street ended up getting a little pay check. Had to move their late model cars because the scene was set in the 70s. Block party was pretty fun and now when I pass by the neighbors houses instead of getting a wave, I get an invite for steaks and beer.

If you go see the movie, my house is the one where the car runs through the garage door.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Is that part of the DWI scene?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

You don't have a garage. Did they build you one?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Is that part of the DWI scene?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    You don't have a garage. Did they build you one?
    Yes they did.
    Just so they could drive a car through it!

Someone said that the "set people" were discribing Bush as a "drunk frat boy" in this scene. Kinda fitting for shreveportdawg isn't it?

If Brolin is truely playing President Bush as a drunken frat boy, it comes naturally: http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

They used my house for a second movie. Most of the filming was done at the neighbors house but they used 2 of my bedrooms for the backdrop. Leaves of Grass is the name of the movie, but I know nothing about it.

They used my house for a second movie. Most of the filming was done at the neighbors house but they used 2 of my bedrooms for the backdrop. Leaves of Grass is the name of the movie, but I know nothing about it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaves_of_Grass_(film)
    An Ivy League philosophy (Norton) professor is lured back into his home town by his small-time and marijuana growing twin brother (also Norton) for a doomed scheme against a local drug lord (Dreyfuss) that unravels his life
    Ed Norton is in it so I know my wife will want to see that!

+ Reply to Thread