+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Too much work for Dooley?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Too much work for Dooley?

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    That must've hurt pushing out.

It's a sad comment on myself that I can't stop laughing over that comment.

I thought I was more mature than that.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

If Teatech is truly so worried about Dooley having too much on his plate and trying to solve every little problem at little old Louisiana Tech; I wonder what he thinks of Obama's ridiculous agenda he has put on his own plate. Oh wait...he has constitutionally illegal Czars helping him.

Sorry guys but I couldn't resist.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

It sounds like Teatech wants to comment on a situation he knows little or nothing about. (nothing new)

If he truly understood everything that BVDV does I bet it would make his head spin. They didn't just hire a former Big12 AD so he can "be in charge of things that amount to toothpicks at a party"

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    It sounds like Teatech wants to comment on a situation he knows little or nothing about. (nothing new)

If he truly understood everything that BVDV does I bet it would make his head spin. They didn't just hire a former Big12 AD so he can "be in charge of things that amount to toothpicks at a party"

BVDV is doing a great job of handling everything that comes at him. Just give him and DD time. It took 3 years to start getting things done and now that the ball is rolling it is going to be hard to stop.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    It sounds like Teatech wants to comment on a situation he knows little or nothing about
    . (nothing new)

That may be more true than false. I wouldn't say that I know nothing of Tech athletics, but most of you probably do know more which is why this thread is titled what it is. I asked a simple question(about the wrong person obviously) and all of a sudden I'm getting attacked by Hussein's million man army.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I will be the one to come to teatech's defense on this one. There is a ton of crap to be done all around campus and not just with athletics. With all he has done I am wouldn't put it past the admin to ask DD what should be done to liven up the main areas of campus. Dooley is swamped with requests from every area at TECH. There is no way he will be able to update everything before there is a whole new list of requests from areas that have already been improved. TECH is so far behind we will just have to be patient for about a decade and examine the progress.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    That may be more true than false. I wouldn't say that I know nothing of Tech athletics, but most of you probably do know more which is why this thread is titled what it is. I asked a simple question(about the wrong person obviously) and all of a sudden I'm getting attacked by Hussein's million man army.

I thought Obama was your boy????

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I will be the one to come to teatech's defense on this one. There is a ton of crap to be done all around campus and not just with athletics. With all he has done I am wouldn't put it past the admin to ask DD what should be done to liven up the main areas of campus. Dooley is swamped with requests from every area at TECH. There is no way he will be able to update everything before there is a whole new list of requests from areas that have already been improved. TECH is so far behind we will just have to be patient for about a decade and examine the progress.
    How dare you criticize Dooley!

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Teabag....I am not much on threats........but stay in Texas, stay in your little cubicle of ignorance. Go soak yourself in your racism thoughts.

Do not come to Tech again, if you do.....do not come up to the top of the hill before a game under the large white tent with a blue stripe.....(you can not miss it) and tell people you are Teatech........I promise you Teabag, they will have to remove my foot from your ass. That is a promise.

Do not come on here calling a female an asshole. That proves you are not a Tech guy. You have no class. Zero class or credibility.

I am begging you to come up the hill be the way, please come up the hill and ask for me personally.

Dude you need to take a look back at our exchanges and then you'd feel very embarassed about this post. You are threatening me and over what? A football coach? You say you're not big on threatening people yet you have, I hope you're big on carrying your threats out because I will definitely come to your tent and dare you to do anything about it. Threatening someone you don't even know is a very unwise thing to do. I'm going to come to your tent just to see if you do what you say would. Talk is like a cheap commodity, its very plentiful. I guarantee that after I visit your tent, you'll be embarassed to post on here a again because i also guarantee that you WONT do you what you said you are going to do. I didn't join this forum to threaten or be threatened. I assume neither did you. I would hope that we both can be men and conduct oursevles accordingly on this forum. If you can not, just put me on ignore like the others did. Don't threaten me though, that would only encourage me.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Dude you need to take a look back at our exchanges and then you'd feel very embarassed about this post. You are threatening me and over what? A football coach? You say you're not big on threatening people yet you have, I hope you're big on carrying your threats out because I will definitely come to your tent and dare you to do anything about it. Threatening someone you don't even know is a very unwise thing to do. I'm going to come to your tent just to see if you do what you say would. Talk is like a cheap commodity, its very plentiful. I guarantee that after I visit your tent, you'll be embarassed to post on here a again because i also guarantee that you WONT do you what you said you are going to do. I didn't join this forum to threaten or be threatened. I assume neither did you. I would hope that we both can be men and conduct oursevles accordingly on this forum. If you can not, just put me on ignore like the others did. Don't threaten me though, that would only encourage me.
    Took you awhile to respond.......I really could care less what you think of Dooley and your opinion on him does not deserve a beat down, and that is not what I said. You deserve a beat down for your remarks to a female......total lack of class. Unlike the others, I do not put you on ignore.....nor have a given red dots.....I could give a crap less about about dotting someone.......you crossed the line when you were slamming Dawgmatic, calling her an asshole, etc. A female....check yourself Tea.

You know where I will be in the fall

Oh, and someone dotted me without signing.......hilarious.

We are all laughing at you by the way

Oh, and someone dotted me without signing.......hilarious.
    We are all laughing at you by the way

Probably because it was you that made this thread a criticism of Dooley and not me. You're the one that deserves the red dots. Also, this forum is much too civil to start threatening people. If you were a man, you'd apologize to the other posters on this forum. I don't care or need an apology from ya. Bulldogs Barks &Bytes do not need such a representation however.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Yes, if DD is planting flowers, mowing the grounds, and planning back to school parties, then I agree, it would be Too much work for Dooley.

He is the AD and head football coach of a Div 1 program, if the administration of La Tech goes to DD and asks him to liven up the main areas of campus, they better start looking for a new coach....and AD.

Probably because it was you that made this thread a criticism of Dooley and not me. You're the one that deserves the red dots. Also, this forum is much too civil to start threatening people. If you were a man, you'd apologize to the other posters on this forum. I don't care or need an apology from ya. Bulldogs Barks &Bytes do not need such a representation however.

I am sorry to all those I offended............. Feel better?

And Teabag, I am a man.....a man does not talk to women the way you did. This is why my post response was made. Not about Dooley, about your words to a female. Keep red dotting me.....I really could care less.....

I was unaware I represented BB&B.

I am sorry to all those I offended............. Feel better?

And Teabag, I am a man.....a man does not talk to women the way you did. This is why my post response was made. Not about Dooley, about your words to a female. Keep red dotting me.....I really could care less.....

I was unaware I represented BB&B.

I'm not red dotting you because I can't. And yes you and everyone else that posts on this site represent BB&B. I'm sure anyone who lurks and contemplates becoming a member would like to be assured no one else will threaten them because of their posts.

+ Reply to Thread