+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 326 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 4886

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Mrs. Champ has a fun story of how, as a kid, she thought this song was "I love Cecile".

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

He'll never be my favorite singer, but this isn't so bad.

That guitar is beautiful.

The lovely wife's new jam:

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post

That guitar is beautiful.

Hey, remember the 90s?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Hey, remember the 90s?
    I may have played the crap out of this on KLPI.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Hey, remember the 90s?

Last week, a friend mentioned this song when trying to describe a type of song style they liked from the 90s. I didn’t like this song then - I don’t know what style of song they were trying to describe. What am I missing that appeals?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Last week, a friend mentioned this song when trying to describe a type of song style they liked from the 90s. I didn’t like this song then - I don’t know what style of song they were trying to describe. What am I missing that appeals?
    I don't remember liking this back then. I doubt I was very aware of it in 1995, possibly just as general background from a movie or commercial or hearing it in a store or something.

It was on a playlist (that I didn't make) that I was listening to today. I do kind of like it, the whooo-ooooo-oooooos are fun. But it's not like a big fav or anything. Hadn't thought about it in years before it turned up on that playlist (which in typical inudesu random fashion is one of a set of playlists assembled by a graphic novelist of music that I guess he was into while writing his story about Cleopatra traveling around in space with alien cats).

I like the guitar riff and the tone. Like I said, not an all-timer for me, but fine. It does seem to have a general 90's rock vibe that is nostalgic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I may have played the crap out of this on KLPI.
    I feel like I could have predicted that.

Followed by Timebomb by the Old 97s?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i may have given this more laugh than it deserves, but i can't even keep a straight face when i think about it.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Since we're doing the 1990's, how about a little Eve 6? Inside Out. I always liked the finish to this song.....the last 30 seconds.

I feel like I could have predicted that.

Followed by Timebomb by the Old 97s?
    Why yes, as a matter of fact.

I want to say that one in particular was in heavy rotation summer-fall of 1997.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It's not a damn equation. It's not a legal argument. There are no findings of fact when enjoying music.

One need not have a rational basis to like a song or band, Commander Data.

in typical inudesu random fashion is one of a set of playlists assembled by a graphic novelist of music that I guess he was into while writing his story about Cleopatra traveling around in space with alien cats.
    Wrong thread, but for Champ or Bob (for the youngest), your kids may enjoy this, it's pretty good:

https://www.amazon.com/Target-Practi.../dp/0545528437

+ Reply to Thread